General TRP Wellbeing Studio Terms
- We endeavour to deliver classes in a timely manner as per the schedule, but we reserve the right to change the class schedule or cancel a class at any time.
- Class instructors are subject to change without notice in the event that the scheduled instructor cannot attend.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to allow for the class to begin at the scheduled time and to avoid being locked out. Please refrain from leaving class early at this disrupts the experience for other clients. If you must leave exactly on time, please notify your instructor before class begins.
- We are not responsible for your belongings and property.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry to a class if the instructor deems it unsafe or inappropriate for you to participate in a class.
- Clients under 16 yrs wishing to attend any TRP Wellbeing classes must provide a signed consent and release form from a parent/legal guardian.You can collect a form from reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a digital version.
- Classes MUST be paid for in advance or at the time of booking/attending class.
- Bookings and payments can be made online via the Thompsons Road Physiotherapy website at www.trpphysio.com.au/wellbeing-timetable or the MindBody App.
- By attending a class with us you acknowledge that you are in a state of health and /or physical and mental condition sufficient to attend a class safely. You acknowledge that our classes may be strenuous and/or physically demanding at times and that you participate in the knowledge of this fact. You agree to take responsibility for your health and safety, and agree to only participate to a level appropriate to your ability and fitness.
- If you have a chronic condition or acute illness that may affect your ability to participate in a class, for your own safety we may request that you to provide a medical practitioner’s certificate stating that you are fit to attend class / clearance from your treating physiotherapist.
- You acknowledge that attendance and participation in exercises and activities offered during TRP Wellbeing classes are voluntary.
- You will follow instructions given to you by instructors and accept that failing to do may result in injury.
- During classes and when onsite at TRP Wellbeing you will not put your fellow classmates or the instructor at risk in any way, and will behave in a respectful manner.
- When you book or attend a class you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
- Cancellations to bookings can be made online at www.trpphysio.com.au/wellbeing-timetable and via the MindBody App.
- Cancellations to class bookings can be made up to two hours prior to a class starting without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Clients who cancel a booking made on a casual pass less than two hours prior to a class forfeit their pass.
- Clients who book using an Unlimited Pass may be charged a $10 cancellation fee. This will be registered on your account. You can settle this fee online using the Mindbody Portal, or in person at the studio. We never charge your card without permission.
- In the event that TRP Wellbeing cancels a class you are booked into, you will not be charged and your pass will be credited back to your account. You will receive email notification of cancellations.
- If you hold an unlimited pass you may request an extension on the pass expiration in the case of extended lockdown/studio closure and ongoing class cancellations. Request this in writing to email@example.com
Pricing + Passes
- Prices are as per set out on website and on the MindBody App. They are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Thompsons Road Physiotherapy management.
- Passes are non-shareable and non-transferrable unless special circumstances apply, and only upon approval from management.
- All passes MUST be paid for upfront prior to attendance.
- Unlimited passes only allow access to standard scheduled classes, they do not include special events and workshops.
- The Intro Deal 1 Month Unlimited Pass is only available once per customer. It is valid for one month from the date of the first class attended.
- We will refund purchases as required by Australian Consumer Law.
Membership / Autodebits
This Weekly Direct Debit Membership allows you unlimited access to all regular timetabled classes at TRP Wellbeing.
At the end of 12 weeks your membership will automatically renew, unless you nominate to cancel your membership.
- Memberships are designated to each individual and cannot be shared.
- All membership contracts have a fixed minimum duration of 12 weeks commitment during which no refunds will be made.
- After the 12 minimum contract duration, you can cancel the membership at any time via writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your next scheduled auto-debit.
- You can request a temporary suspension on your membership for vacations, injury etc- you must request this in writing at least 7 days prior to your next scheduled auto-debit to email@example.com
- You can suspend up to 3 times per year, for a maximum of a 3 weeks per suspension. Each suspension request must be made in writing as above.
- You are responsible for ensuring there are sufficient funds in your nominated account/card for weekly debits to occur. If there are insufficient funds you may incur a processing fee and our processing system Ezidebit will attempt to debit the weekly amount for up to 7 days after the due date. TRP Wellbeing will not be responsible for any banking or processing fees incurred due to insufficient funds on your part.
- All account debts must be settled before cancellation of a membership, such as outstanding payments, late fees and no-show fees.
- TRP Wellbeing reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership at any time due to external circumstances, such as pandemic lockdowns that force studio closure.
- We host special workshops and events from time to time, in addition to the standard class schedule. These workshops are priced individually and must be paid for in full upfront prior to the workshop/event taking place.
- We will not refund payment for a workshop if you fail to attend.
- Cancellation of a booking for a workshop/event must be made a minimum of seven days prior to the workshop/event dates.
- Cancellation less than seven days prior to a workshop/event will result in you forfeiting the full cost of the workshop/event.